18.6.04

THE SECOND POST!!!

Haha. I promise I'll bring a more interesting title next time. What a day. I just got home (4am) and I am dead tired. I lifted weights with my buddy scot today and about died. It was one of those things where you think...Oh ya, Im in great shape... then you find out real quick that you got yourself into some trouble. I ended up throwing up outside of club sar. :) haha better luck next time I guess.

Tonight I played an open mic with Nick at a bar called the Blooze. Cool name. Lame crowd. It was fun though. Nicks gotten a lot better and even has his little following now. If anybody ever reads this... check him out www.nickheward.com If he ever gets his head on straight he might do something.

Afterwards we went to my buddy Austin's house. Nick and I jammed out a little bit for a couple of girls. It's amazing how a guitar is like pheremones (sp?) for girls. One of them told Nick that if she 'wasn't involved with somebody else she would jump his bones.' Shheeesh. THis brings me to the next thing I want to complain about...que quiero quejarme un poco. ¿Por qué son así las chicas? ¿qué pasa con ellas DE VERDAD? Es que ella no sabía nada de Nick, ni su apellido pero ella estaba lista para acostarse con él. Acaba de conocerlo! Las chicas son garerras (sp?).

Ah...for those wondering whats up with the spanish, it´s cause I just got back from spain (which Im sure I will be talking about a lot) and I love spanish with my heart..haha. A lo mejor habrá una chica que hable español y va a leer todo esto. Que GUUUAAAAAYYY. Pos nada...que me necesito acostar ya. Pero bueno no quiero olvidar nada. Hasta mañana ;)

No hay comentarios: