26.6.04

SHE'S RIGHT SHE'S RIGHT

I guess it can't all be in spanish. The thing is sometimes you just can't say what you want in one language so you have to mix it up. Mmm hmm. I have a little bit of spare time right now, but later I am going to see the michael moore documentary. I have to say I'm a little excited to see it. I like to see all sides of whatever topic. Seems like there are a lot of people who aren't very big fans of Mr. Moore. A friend of mine introduced me to Michael Savage the other day... he was telling about how this guy is so smart and how he had a good perspective on the war. Bueno. I listened to his show the next day on the radio and all I can say is that he is, for sure, a racist idiot. I have to be careful with the word idiot though. He is a doctor. Dr. Idiot as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't believe some of the hateful garbage that came out of his mouth. I didn't know there were people like him! People say we have overcome racism in the U.S. but this guy assures me we have a way to go. This also makes me think that maybe some people are just too smart for their own good. Well, there are many different ways to measure intellegence. It's just hard to believe somebody who has their doctorate from Berkeley (who knows what for...bio something)...somebody who has the ability to perform research on a professional scientific level.. could be so stupid. Or maybe I'm the idiot... I just don't feel like killing other people is ever right. (and obviosly this would go for both sides)

Besides prove to me that he is racist, the only other thing Dr. Savage talked about was puppy training and where he was going on vacation. He really liked to talk about how popular he was becoming. Which I guess means a lot of people listen to this guy. Im just praying that they listen because they can't believe the garbage he says, and not because america is as conservative as Michael Savage. Yikes. Yes. I think thats it. I can remember I used to listen to Howard Stern every morning and I didn't even like him. I only wanted to hear what he would do next. Maybe it's like this.

A lo mejor todo el mundo estará riendose de él. Me parece posible.

1 comentario:

cbar dijo...

thanks baby cakes!!! : )
I also want to see 9/11. I like seeing all the view points even if I don't necessarily agree with them. I have to work at the theater tonight so if you don't see it, I'll let you know what I snag from doing theater checks. : )